Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Worn

There are days when I can't put into words how worn I feel by the years of struggle. My prayers feel stagnant, ineffective, and repetitious. Discouragement washes over me in waves as I wait for relief.

Today, I heard a song on the radio that can sing for me in those times when it feels like my head is being held underwater. If you feel this kind of weariness, let this song be your cry too. Redemption will win. The struggle will end.
 
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." -Hebrews 12:2


Worn - by Tenth Avenue North

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello glad to hear from you... sorry to hear that you are feeling warn out... was thinking of you today... wondering to myself ... how did you come upon the word qavah... not many Christains go into the Hebrew words to find deeper meaning of what God is teaching us about himself.

I have a book I want to order for you... I sent you an email a while back... when you have time email me your address so when I get this book i n I can mail it to you....

Hang in there sister... just remember many of us are full of gratitude for the gift God gave us in creating you as beautiful as you are...

Infact I think that will be the focus of my prayers tonight... thanks giving for the Life he sustains in you.... Thank God in His wisdom He blessed us with learning about faith trust and courage thru your writings. May his joy be mutliplied in you and bring you peace in your difficult times...

Corrine

Rachel Lundy said...

I'm praying for relief from these trials for you. Much love, Rachel