Thursday, March 13, 2008

Prayer Request

I had an entirely different post planned for today (with pictures!), so check back for that soon. However, just now, while reading a touching blog called "Bring the Rain" written by Angie Smith, I read in one succinct sentence the exact prayer request I would like to make for myself. Angie is the wife of amazing singer Todd Smith from the group Selah. She is pregnant with a terminally ill baby and is using her divine gift with words to express both her pain and her hope. Reading about her honest deep grief along with her faith in Christ has been very helpful to me.

Here is what she wrote that I would like to ask for my own situation:

Pray for guidance in finding the middle ground between "planning for loss,"
and "hoping for miracles." It has proved to be the most difficult part of my
spiritual walk thus far.

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/

No comments: